Thursday, July 12, 2012

02 : At the Beach

The beach which the villagers bring us to fly our kite really surprise me! It is really can't related this beach with the place we at just now. It just few minutes journey but the scenery and landscape is so different. And it remind me that I had saw this place on TV before! It's really beautiful and it's make me feel very comfortable due to the soft wind blowing on face and gorgeous sunset. This is my first time fly a kite and it turn out very nice memory.

Here is the left side of the beach. My foster parents told us we can
find and pick oysters here because the seawater is now at low tide. But, we miss it.

This is the "stairs" which we use to going down the beach.

All the beach is covered with seashell not sand!

You see how magnificent it is!

The white "sandy" beach.

It's hard to see the seawater actually. It's at far away. But, it's
 still very gorgeous in this look. 

Everyone fall in love with the sunset and play
 comfortably without the strange feeling anymore.

You see all the black things around the rocks?
It's actually all tiny hermit crabs.

The other side of the beach not yet influence by the sunset.

Enjoy the nice scenery!

One of the kite there.

There are few natural different material layers. Natural is always the best creation.


It's too bad that my camera battery run out at this time! I couldn't take more photos. What a pity didn't have any photos of me flying my kite there.

No comments:

Post a Comment