Thursday, July 12, 2012

01 : Kite Making Part 2

My kite in process ! =)


While most of us are focusing on the big kite making process, there are another tutor teaching the making of the normal small kite behind. And very lucky, I just stand there and he gave me the kite that he have made. I no even need to stick the colour paper with the frame. Although it's just a very simple kite, but can get a ready-handmade kite make me very happy also.

Tutor glue the transparent color paper 
together with the kite's frame .

Then, use another color to make the tail and 
wings of the kite. It's just stick on the kite body. 

My kite is fully done !

Me and my long tail kite. ;)

I have my kite while everyone just about to start to make their own kite. Very lucky indeed! But then I was nothing to do and too boring for waiting there. So, since the kite is too plain, I added something on it. I got only a black pen with me so... my kite turn up like this.



JuNim   |  My name : Weiting  |  29/09/2012

# MAD @ Tanjung Karang !

The villagers there are all very warm and enthusiastic.
 There are lots of cute kids wondering what we are doing and come across and play with us.



This two sisters are very adorable. The elder sister is very funny. She was shy at first when I talk to her and wanna take photo with her. She didn't smile at all at first, but then I told her, " Why you don't smile? You look more pretty and cute when you smile". She still very shy and keep her moody face, but then when the shutter is about to shoot, she sudden smile. So cute! Tanjung Karang is really a simple place with no children pollution. The kids there is so pure and simple that can rarely found in the city. They are just so blessed.




There are refreshment prepared for us too. The traditional Malay snacks and drinks also.

I don't know what they are called but they are delicious.
It is made from banana and glutinous rice and 
being wrap with the banana leaf.
And this one! The plum flavor ice-cream 
which I don't know who bought for us.
I am very happy to found this at 
Tanjung Karang. It is my childhood favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment